The Argus® 2108 CipherServer is a multiple PC Card reader designed to offload cryptographic processing to achieve dramatically greater response times and enhance functionality of database management servers, firewalls, Web servers, Web browsers, and email packages. With the capacity to hold up to 8 PC Crypto Cards and manage multiple clients, the 2108 CipherServer is a vital foundation for DMS, MISSI, and other FORTEZZA crypto-enabled applications. The 2108 CipherServer complements Internet and Intranet applications by providing secure messaging, data protection, and user authentication. The 2108 CipherServer can be populated with different cards that support different cipher suites, including FORTEZZA, DES, and RSA.
The 2108 does not support non-FORTEZZA PC Cards.
- Eight FORTEZZA PC Card slots increase data processing
- Plug and Play compliant easy to install and operate
- Supports both 32 and 64 bit operating systems
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients
- Desktop or RETMA rack-mountable
- Visual feedback provided for card operations
- Passed WHQL testing for Windows 2008 32 and 64 bit operating systems
- Supports simultaneous access to all slots by multiple applications
- Supports all Microsoft approved x86/x64 SCSI Controllers
- Supports Virtual Machine environments
- Securely sign and encrypt messages
- Verify signatures
- Decrypt messages
Driver download page for both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.